Para ver esta página en español
Use the following directions to find doctors and medical providers, pharmacies, and community based contractors.
Doctors and Medical Providers
You can find providers, such as doctors, using the Online Provider Lookup. It is on the Texas Medicaid and Healthcare Partnership (TMHP) website.
Follow these steps to find a provider:
- Go to the TMHP home page.
- Click the “Looking for a provider?” link located in the left margin.
The TMHP - Basic Provider Search page opens. updated 8/12/2010
From the menu at the top of the page you can select search options, support links, the Spanish version, the help page, or return to the TMHP home page.
- Basic Search — A basic search requires you to enter 2 items. Select CSHCN Services Program as the Health Plan. Enter a zip code or select up to 5 counties. The results page will contain a list of CSHCN Services Program enrolled providers that practice within the zip code or counties selected.
- Advanced Search — An advanced search allows you to narrow the search results by selecting more items. Select CSHCN Services Program as the Health Plan. Enter a zip code or select up to 5 counties. Select a provider type. Select a provider specialty. The results page will contain a list of CSHCN Services Program enrolled providers that meet the selected criteria.
- Support Links — Provides links to the DSHS CSHCN Services Program home page, the Vendor Drug Program (VDP) CSHCN Services Program enrolled pharmacy search page, other State and local services, Medicaid, and more.
- Español — Provides a page with basic search, advanced search, support links and help in Spanish.
- Help — Provides step by step instructions and additional information about the search criteria.
- Home — Returns you to the TMHP home page.
Clients of the CSHCN Services Program can find pharmacies on the Vendor Drug Program website. Go to CSHCN Pharmacy Search. Follow the directions on the webpage find the name of the pharmacy, its address, and phone number. posted 4/19/2011
Community Based Contractors
Go to the Community Based Contractors Reference Guide to find the following services: Case Management, Specialty Clinical Services, and Family Supports and Community Resources.
Send comments or report broken links by e-mail to CSHCN Services Program.