Para ver esta página en español
Family Support Services (FSS) are services that help families take care of CSHCN Services Program clients at home. FSS include
- Respite care to relieve a child’s caregiver
- Help with specialized childcare costs related to a child's medical condition
- Vehicle modifications such as wheelchair lifts and hand controls
- Home modifications such as wheelchair ramps and wider doorways
- Special equipment such as stair lifts when they are not covered by a child's health insurance
Only current CSHCN Services Program clients can receive FSS. Funding for FSS is limited, and may not be available when the program has a waiting list.
If you need family support services, contact your regional office and ask for a CSHCN case manager. A list of regional offices is available here, and in the CSHCN Services Program application. You can also call 1-800-252-8023 to find the office nearest you.
Send comments or report broken links by e-mail to CSHCN Services Program.