Note: Funding for family support services (FSS) is limited and may not be available during times when the Program has a waiting list.
Note: Limited prior authorization of FSS may be considered during a CSHCN waiting list period only when these services will prevent out-of-home placement of an eligible CSHCN client and/or when provision of the FSS is cost effective for the program.
Only on-going, eligible CSHCN clients may receive FSS.
Family Support Services may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Respite care to allow caretakers a short break from caring for their child.
- Specialized childcare costs above and beyond the cost for typical childcare AND related to the child's disability or medical condition.
- Vehicle modifications such as wheelchair lifts and related modifications such as wheelchair tie-downs, a raised roof, and hand controls.
- Home modifications such as ramps, roll-in showers, or wider doorways.
- Special equipment that is not listed as a possible benefit in the child's health insurance plan, such as porch lifts or stair lifts, positioning equipment, or bath aids.
If you need family support services, contact your DSHS Regional Health Service office and ask for a CSHCN Program case manager. A list of DSHS Regional Health Service offices and contact information is included in the CSHCN Program application packet. If you do not have an application packet, call toll free 1-800-252-8023 to find the regional office nearest you.
A list of addresses for the CSHCN regional and local offices is available.
Una lista de las direcciones para las oficinas regionales y locales de CSHCN está disponible.
Send comments or report broken links by e-mail to CSHCN Services Program.