Conference sponsored by the American Association of Diabetes Educators
Texas Excels in Diabetes Education and Care: 3rd Annual Texas State AADE Conference
Friday, May 1 and Saturday, May 2, 2015
Have you registered yet? Some features of this year's program:
- Dr. Stephen Ponder - Sugar Surfin' with Continuous Glucose Monitoring
- Diabetes Medication Update
- Diabetes Care in the Older Adult
- Diabetes Educator of the Year - Susan Weiner
- Panel Discussion on Engaging and Motivating Adults
- Vendor Networking Event - Eat and drink while learning about the latest in Diabetes Care Products
Click here to learn how to register (PDF 664 kb).
Texas Diabetes Institute, San Antonio
Type 2 Diabetes (T2DM): On Demand
The Texas Diabetes Institute's e-learning series is a structured, self-directed, online learning activity designed for physicians, physician assistants, and other healthcare professionals on topics relevant to the prevention, clinical care and treatment of diabetes. This series compliments the mission of the Texas Diabetes Institute’s Continuing Education Program, which is to highlight innovative procedures and technologies by updating health professionals on the latest advances in treatment of diabetes.