The Department of State Health Services (DSHS) Office of Emergency Medical Services Trauma System Coordination (OEMS/TS) announces the availability of the Local Projects Grant Request for Proposal (RFP). The RFP is currently posted on the Texas Electronic State Business Daily (ESBD). Copy the web address and place in your web browser or click on the link below to access the RFP: Package 1 and follow instructions:
The majority of the pages in the Fiscal Year 2015 RFP are “For Your Information Only”. Here are some RFP highlights.
- Eligible applicants include DSHS-licensed EMS providers, DSHS-registered First Responder Organizations, Regional EMS/Trauma Advisory Councils, approved EMS education organizations and prehospital injury prevention organizations.
- Projects funded through LPGs include EMS personnel certification training, specialty training related to prehospital health care management, communication equipment, patient care equipment including ambulances, non-disposable supplies, injury prevention projects and continuing education programs. Refer to the RFP for details.
- Frequently Asked Questions are included in RFP.
- Application deadline is September 17, 2014 at 2:00 PM. Applications received after the application deadline will not be considered. Applications received by email or fax will not be considered.
- Question submission deadline is August 21, 2014 at 5:00 PM. Questions will not be answered verbally. Questions received after the question submission deadline will not be answered.
- Questions and answers will be posted on the Electronic State Business Daily. Answers may be posted as questions are received. However, all questions will be answered and posted no later than September 4, 2014.
All questions about this RFP must be submitted by fax or email to Rosalyn Lazare-Payne, Reference: RFP# 537-5-131490
Fax number 512-206-5175 or email to: Rosalyn.firstname.lastname@example.org.
For general information about the Local Projects Grant Program go to: http://www.dshs.state.tx.us/emstraumasystems/LPGfunding.shtm