DSHS Warehouse Ordering Instructions
Texas residents may order printed HIV/STD educational materials from the DSHS Warehouse in three ways:
1) Online: To order online, go to the DSHS Warehouse Forms & Literature Inquiry and Order Entry System, enter the DSHS stock number and desired quantity of each item you want to order, then follow the instructions for entering your contact information.
2) Fax: To order by fax, send the title, DSHS stock number and desired quantity for each item you want to order along with your name, agency, physical mailing address (not P.O. Box) and daytime phone number to (512) 776-7413.
3) Mail: To order by mail, send the title, DSHS stock number and desired quantity for each item you want to order along with your name, agency, physical mailing address (not P.O. Box) and daytime phone number to the address below:
Texas Department of State Health Services Warehouse: Literature and Forms
Post Office Box 149347
Austin, Texas 78714-9347
- To check on the status of an existing order, call (512) 776-7761. The warehouse will not accept new orders via telephone.
- Maximum order quantities for each title are listed in the online ordering system.
- Some titles may be out of stock. Check with the DSHS Warehouse for availability details.
- Materials with a publication number beginning with “E” are only available in electronic format. Items available electronically may be downloaded, copied, and distributed as needed.
- All items with a stock number ending with "a" are in Spanish.