The Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS), HIV/STD Program is pleased to provide the HIV and STD Program Operating Procedures and Standards manual. Please note that program and contract policies established by the HIV/STD Program are separate documents and are not incuded in the HIV and STD Program Operating Procedures manual except by reference.
The following HIV/STD forms can be ordered through the CDC STD Prevention website [CDC].
Project Area STD staff will need a User ID and Password to order field intervention forms. Contact your STD Program Manager or ICCR Clerk for information.
- Interview Record (CDC-7354)
- Visual Case Analysis Sheet (CDC-7354D)
- Field Record (CDC Form 29.36S) (CDC-73D)
- Field Record (Work Copy) (CDC-73W)
- Congenital Syphilis Case Investigation and Report (Instructions) (CDC-73.126)