This site will introduce you to the Meaningful Use Stage 2 (MU2) on-boarding process for submission of immunization data to the Texas Immunization Registry. Regular submission of immunization data via HL7 v2.5.1 formatted files is one of the requirements for Meaningful Use Stage 2. At this time, the Texas Immunization Registry can only accept HL7 batch files.
If you have any questions, please email ImmTracMU@dshs.state.tx.us.
Meaningful Use Stage 2: Are You Ready?
Please have your Provider Facility Site (PFS) number available when answering the questions below. If you do not know your PFS#, see the instructions on Checking PFS# or Site Status.
1. Does your organization administer immunizations?
- Yes - proceed to question 2
2. Is your organization ready to submit HL7 v2.5.1 formatted batch files today?
All of your locations must be registered with the Texas Immunization Registry before you can begin the on-boarding process.
- If your organization is already registered, please visit the Renewal Logon Page to review and confirm your registration information.
- If your organization is not already registered, please use the online ImmTrac Site Registration Form to register your site(s) before proceeding with the on-boarding process.
We strongly recommend that you do not register your intent to participate in Meaningful Use Stage 2 for immunizations until your organization is ready to submit HL7 v2.5.1 formatted batch files. We recommend this because you will be required to submit your first test file within 30 days of receiving your invitation to on-board.
For more information on the MU2 on-boarding process, visit the Helpful Links page.