American Academy of Pediatrics
American Medical Association
The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia Vaccine Education Center
Families Fighting Flu
Immunization Action Coalition
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Web Tools from CDC
CDC makes available podcasts, e-cards and other e-health resources available to support influenza vaccination efforts. To learn more, visit: http://www.cdc.gov/flu/nivw/webtools.htm
How to Add an NIVW Banner to Your E-mail
Note: These instructions are for Outlook 2003. Your version & experience may vary.
- Open your Outlook e-mail program.
- Click Tools, Options, and the Mail Format tab.
- Click the Signatures button (near the bottom).
- Select a signature name, then click Edit.
- Open this page again, right-click the image above and click Copy. This will copy the image to your clip board.
- Position your cursor in the signature where you want the banner.
- Click Ctrl+V to paste in the graphic from the clip board.
- Click OK three times to save your signature and return to Outlook.
- Send a new message to yourself to test your signature.