The Texas Department of State Health Services recently published Lead Poisoning Prevention Guidelines for Prenatal Care Providers in Texas.
Learn more about the ABLES Program.
• 2009 Annual Report
• 2010 Annual Report
• 2011 Annual Report
• DSHS Laboratory Website
• Texas Information & Referral Network
• HUD Office of Lead Hazard Control
• EPA Lead Program
• US Consumer Product Safety Commission
• US Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Lead Standards
• Texas Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program
• Blood Lead Surveillance Group
Mailing AddressPO Box 149347, MC 1964Austin, Texas 78714-9347Phone: 512-776-7151Fax: 512-776-7699
Internet Policy | HHS Agencies | Homeland Security | Statewide Search | Texas.gov