We deliver individualized psychiatric care to persons with mental illness
We pursue excellence through flexiblility and innovation
- Respect - We establish trust by strictly observing individual rights and maintaining confidential communications.
- Dignity - We preserve the human dignity of patients through positive interactions and by avoiding the use of coercive methods of treatment.
- Compassion – We provide compassionate care consistent with our history.
- Safety - We protect our patients, our co-workers and members of our community by maintaining a safe hospital environment.
- Diversity - We recognize our differences and embrace opportunities to educate ourselves in understanding each other better.
- Education – We educate patients about their illness and treatment in order to improve understanding and promote wellness.
- Community – We recognize the importance of communicating our mission to the patients and communities we serve because we are partners in the treatment process.