Data Book and Trending Reports
Please note: Reports are run on different dates and numbers will not necessarily match when comparing reports with each other.
File viewing information • Información de visualización de archivos
- NorthSTAR Data Book, Q3 2014 (MS PowerPoint)
- Detailed reports on all aspects of NorthSTAR operations from SFY 2006 to Q3 2014. Detailed information on clients served, utilization, quality outcomes, medication, provider network, complaints, appeals and financial data are shown in the tabs listed below. Posted October 3, 2014.
- Summary Information on County Trends, FY10-FY14 (MS Excel) Posted February 26, 2015. Data in this report reflect a certain point in time. Future data loads for FY14 may alter the data, but changes are likely to be insignificant.
- NorthSTAR Service Trends FY10-FY14 (MS Excel) Posted February 26, 2015
- Persons Served - FY10-FY14 (MS Excel) Posted February 26, 2015
- This data represents high level trends in enrollment, persons served, active providers, and persons served by various service categories compared to overall persons served across all service categories.
- NorthSTAR Consumer Survey Information (MS Word) Posted December 22, 2010
- These surveys, designed by the federal Mental Health Statistics Improvement Program (MHSIP), measure consumer perception of state mental health services as part of a broader federal effort to evaluate the performance of the mental health system. They are available in English and Spanish. The link to this document shows a comparison of the FY06, FY08, and FY10 results for NorthSTAR and for the non NorthSTAR Community Mental Health Centers. Also within the same document is a NorthSTAR specific enrollee and family survey that was conducted by the NorthSTAR local behavioral health Authority, stakeholders and ValueOptions in April 2010.
- 2011 NorthSTAR Consumer Survey Information (MS Word) Posted July 12, 2011
- NorthSTAR Quarterly Quality Improvement Activity Report, Q2 FY2013 (MS Word) Posted April 5, 2013
- NorthSTAR Quarterly Quality Improvement Activity Report, Q1 FY13 (MS Word) Posted December 28, 2012
- NorthSTAR Quarterly Quality Improvement Activity Report, Q4 FY12 (MS Word) Posted October 5, 2012
- NorthSTAR Quarterly Quality Improvement Activity Report, Q3 FY12 (MS Word) Posted July 10, 2012
- Medical Loss Ratio Detail: September 2009 - August 2011 (MS Excel) Posted March 22, 2012