Individuals taking this course are either:
1. Individuals who plan to start an approved program;
2. Staff selected for training by the administrator or owner of an approved program; or
3. Individuals who are seeking training prior to seeking employment.
In order to be eligible to take the course, you must have:
- Prior experience in an educational setting (although you do not need to be a professional instructor or teacher)
- Demonstrated instructional ability
- Ability to use a variety of teaching strategies (visual aids, group discussion, instructor-led etc.)
- Ability to administer and interpret all data collection instruments
Do not submit the $420 application fee until you have received a confirmation letter stating that you been accepted into the course, as all fees submitted to the department are non-refundable.
For more information on becoming an Alcohol Education for Minors Program Administrator/Instructor and copies of Application Forms, contact Celeste Lunceford, MS, LPC/Director of Offender Education Programs at 512-834-6628 x2140 or 1-800-832-9623 and email@example.com