Accreditation application. Accreditation applications must include the following information:
- name of the facility;
- street address of the facility (must be in Texas);
- mailing address, if different from the street address;
- if a corporation:
- the name, address, social security number and percentage of ownership of persons who directly or indirectly own or control 5.0 % or more of the outstanding shares of stock in the facility in a privately held corporation, and
- the name and address of the director(s).
- if a sole proprietor or partners, the name(s), address(es), telephone number(s), and social security number(s) of the sole proprietor or all the partners.
- if another type of organization:
- a description of the type of organization,
- the name, address, and telephone number of the owner(s).
- the total square feet of the facility;
- the name and Texas license number of the prosthetist, orthotist, or prosthetist/orthotist in charge and his or her notarized signature;
- the name and Texas license number of other licensees under this Act who practice in the facility;
- the signature of the person who submits the notarized accreditation application.
- The board will not consider an application as officially submitted until the applicant pays the accreditation fee which must accompany the application form.
The application form may be obtained by clicking on the right hand side titled, "Applications and Forms".