The Executive & Staff Operations Section consists of two units and supports the DSHS infrastructure needs including property management and print services.
- The Property Management/Building Service Unit provides support for internal DSHS customers in the areas of property management, building services, liaison with TBPC for facilities services, records management, fleet management, mail services, warehousing and distribution of goods, reception and switchboard services, and audio visual support services.
- The Print Services/Reprographics/Material Development Support Unit provides full service graphic, printing, binding, photocopying and distribution services.
- The Hospital Construction Unit is tasked by legislative direction to build three new facilities:
- A 75 Bed Negative Air Isolation treatment building at the TCID site in San Antonio, Texas.
- An Outpatient treatment facility with an Ambulatory Surgical Center to replace the South Texas healthcare system facility in Harlingen Texas.
- An Outpatient Treatment facility in McAllen, Texas.
Back to DSHS Organizational Chart