RADIATION CONTROL PROGRAM
- Carefully read the Notice of Violation Explanation and Guide for Response included with the Notice
- In your letter, include statements describing the steps taken to correct each violation and prevent it's recurrence, and list the date compliance was achieved.
- Respond to each Notice of Violation with a separate letter.
- When in doubt, call the Technical Reviewer listed on the Notice.
- Do not return the Notice of Violation. Keep it for your records.
- Is the registration number referenced in your letter?
- Is the compliance number referenced in your letter?
- Is your letter addressed to the Technical Reviewer listed on the Notice?
- Does your letter address each violation individually?
- Does your letter include a description of the steps taken to correct each violation?
- Does your letter include a description of the steps taken to prevent the recurrance of each violation?
- Does your letter include the date compliance was achieved for each violation?
Back to the Top - Radiation Control Home - Search - Site Map - Links - Contact Us - Texas Department of State Health Services
Division for Regulatory Services - P. O. Box 149347 - Austin, Texas 78714-9347 - (512) 834-6770