Atkin Wilridge, Jr.
Regional Program Manager
To promote and enhance the health, well being, productivity and quality or life for patients/clients of the many facilities regulated by the Texas Department of State Health Services.
- Ensure that facilities regulated meet the applicable state and federal regulations and laws.
- Perform surveys and compliant investigations in a fair and knowledgeable manner, correctly interpreting compliance with the regulations. This in turn will assist in protecting the health and safety of the patients/clients served by the facilities.
- Ambulatory Surgical Center
- Comprehensive Outpatient Rehab
- End State Renal Disease Facility
- Independent Physical Therapist
- Independent Occupation Therapist
- Outpatient Physical Therapy-Speach Pathology
- Community Mental Health Centers
- Physician Office Laboratories
- Portable X-Ray
- Rural Health Clinics
- Abortion Clinics
- Birthing Centers
- Special Care Facilities
- Conduct presurvey conferences to inform potential providers about the program requirements for the facility type in whcih they are interested
- Perform compliant investigations regarding the care, provision of services, alleged abuse or neglect, and related concerns pertaining to the patients/clients of a facility
- Conduct annual Medicare certification and/or State licensure surverys as required by regulations and laws
For further information go to DSHS Health Facility Program
If you have comments or suggestions please