Examination Required - Praxis Examination in Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology administered by the Educational Testing Service
The State Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology accepts the examination in speech-language pathology or audiology administered by the Educational Testing Service (ETS), Specialty Area Tests in Speech-Language Pathology and in Audiology.
A passing score is 600 or above. The code assigned to the Board is R8327. Be sure to mark this code so that your examination score will be mailed directly to the Board office.
Individuals must contact the ETS directly to register for the examination, submit the fee, or request other information, such as a bulletin or a profile of the individual's performance on the examination.
You may contact the ETS for more information as follows:
- Telephone: (609) 771-7395
- For Disability Services (609) 771-7780
- For deaf or hard of hearing TTY (609) 771-7714
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (609) 530-0581 or (609) 771-7906
- Online: http://www.ets.org
- Mail: Teaching and Learning Division ETS P O Box 6051 Princeton, NH 08541-6051
- Overnight Mail: Teaching and Learning Division ETS Distribution Center 225 Phillips Blvd P O Box 77435 Ewing, NJ 08628-7435