Web Plus is the software that is currently used for securely transmitting/receiving cancer cases to the Texas Cancer Registry (TCR). Web Plus is a web-based application provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that also collects cancer data securely over the internet. If you would like to learn more about Web Plus, please visit the CDC website at http://www.cdc.gov/cancer/npcr/tools/registryplus/wp.htm.
To access the log in page for Web Plus: https://registryplus.dshs.state.tx.us/logonen.aspx.
• In order to use Web Plus software for transmitting data, it is important to complete and submit the Web Plus User Information Form and Web Plus Use and Confidentiality Statement. Please complete these forms and fax them to
(512) 776-7681, the number provided on the user information form.
• Web Plus passwords expire every 60 days and users will be prompted to enter a new password at that time. Web Plus requires “strong passwords” which means a password must be between 8 and 20 characters, contain at least one digit and one alphabetic character, and must not contain any special characters.
• For technical assistance, please contact Pam Jatzlau at email@example.com, 512-776-3617.
• Cancer Reporters using commercial software and uploading files through Web Plus should refer to the Texas Cancer Registry Commercial Software Submissions page.
Web Plus Resources
CDC Web Plus Facility Abstractor Training Manual
(CDC's training manual for abstractors.)
TCR Web Plus User Uploader Guide (.pdf, 868 KB)
(TCR instructions on how to upload and download a file.)
TCR Web Plus Training Manual for Facility Abstractor AND File Uploader (.pdf, 2.8 MB)
(TCR manual includes both facility abstractor and file uploader instructions in condensed form.)
For additional training for Web Plus, please use the Training Request Form. On the Training Request form, please indicate “Software Training” under “Type of Training Requested.”