Some web browsers are equipped with a popup blocker to stop unwanted browser windows from opening. However this may create some problems when using for funeral service providers and medical certifiers Texas Electronic Death Registration. If you are having problems with Texas Electronic Death Registration windows not opening properly this might be the case. Here are step by step instructions on how to allow Texas Electronic Death Registration windows to open and still be able to have the Pop-up Blocker enabled. Click on the a picture to see a larger version of the image.
For Internet Explorer 6.0.2900 or Greater.
- Go to Tools > Pop-up Blocker > Pop-up Blocker Settings...
- This will open the Pop-up Blocker Settings Window
- In the Address of Web site to allow: field you will type *.state.tx.us and click the Add button.
- *.state.tx.us should appear in the Allowed sites: section. This should allow Texas Electronic Death Registration Windows to open
- Select the Close button to close the Pop-Up Settings window
- If you would like to go back to Texas Electronic Death Registration, close internet explorer and re-open it again and go to the Texas Electronic Death Registration website that was sent with your comfirmation email.
For Mozzilla Firefox version 184.108.40.206 or greater
- Go to Tools > Options...
- Select Content option
- Click on the Allowed Sites button on accross from the Block Pop-up Windows selection
- This will open the Allowed Sites - Popups window.
- Type *.state.tx.us in the Address of web site: field and click on the Allow button
- *.state.tx.us should be under Site and the Status should state Allowed.
- Select the Close button to close the Allowed Sites - Popups window
- Click Ok to save the settings and close the Options window
- If you would like to go back to Texas Electronic Death Registration, close firefox and re-open it again and go to the Texas Electronic Death Registration website that was sent with your comfirmation email.
For other browsers such as Netscape, Opera, Safari, etc.; go to the help menu of that particular browser for information on Pop-up windows.
In Addition, you may have more than one Pop-up blocker working on your browser if you have an "add-on" tool bar such as Yahoo! Toolbar. This may also need to be configured to allow for Texas Electronic Death Registration Windows to open.
Click here for information on viewing files.
Go Back to Vital Registration Home.