Texas Electronic Registrar Birth Registration
Facility User Guide
This facility user guide gives users information on how to:
- Add and Delete Users;
- Assigning Processes to Users;
- Printer Setup;
- Adding Attendants and Certifiers;
- Complete, Certify, and Release a Birth Certificate;
- Search for Completed Records in TER Birth Registration
- Run Facility Reports;
- Local Registrar Processing; and
- Help Menus.
||Compressed DOC (.zip)
|Table of Contents
|Library Maintenance Table
|Local Registrar Process
Powerpoint presentation on basic birth registration through Texas Electronic Registration:Download(6.2 MB)
If you are not currently signed up to use TER Birth Registration just download and complete the request form and fax it to 512-458-7233.
Request form for Hospitals, Birthing Centers, and/or Midwives: .DOC (60K) .PDF (22K)
Request form for Local Registrars: .DOC (59K) .PDF (21K)
If you need additional assistance, please contact email Help-TER.
Click here for information on viewing files.