In order to process your Youth Camp Application as soon as possible, Youth Camp Licensing must receive all of the following qualification documents for your camp along with a completed application and appropriate fee or an online receipt if renewing through Texas Online:
1. A detailed camp schedule of activities that includes ALL of the following:
- Camp Operation Days and Hours
- Dates and times that the campers will be off-site and activities that they will be doing while offsite.
- Daily Schedule of Camp Activities (For example: Monday - 9 am to 11 am football, 11 am to 12:30 pm lunch, 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm archery, 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm offsite at State park for hiking and swimming.)
2. Map or Driving Directions to the Camp
You may submit this required information as separate documents or provide a camp brochure as long as is contains ALL of the required information that is to be included in the camp schedule.
Contact Information for the Licensing Group
Youth Camp Licensing Group Telephone: 512-834-6600
Fax Number: (512) 834-6614
Email Address: Youth Camp Licensing
Please see "Contact Us" for additional address and contact information.
Once the Youth Camp Licensing Group has received all necessary documentation and fees your Youth Camp Application will be processed in the order of receipt. Once issued, the license will be mailed to the mailing address that is provided on the application.