Need help finding and getting services?
A case manager might be able to help you.
Who can get a case manager?
Children (birth to age 20) and pregnant women who get Medicaid and:
- Have health problems.
- Are at a high risk for getting health problems.
What do case managers do?
A case manager will visit with you and then:
- Find out what services you need.
- Find services near where you live.
- Teach you how to find and get other services.
- Make sure you are getting the services you need.
What kind of help can I get?
Case managers can help you:
- Get medical and dental services.
- Get medical supplies or equipment.
- Work on school or education issues.
- Get other services.
Learn more about case management
Need help now?
Call Texas Health Steps toll-free at 1-877-847-8377 (1-877-THSTEPS) Monday to Friday; or, find a case manager online.