This revision reflects legislative and rule changes in eligibility standards and new optional services. There are also changes and clarifications to Technical Assistance, Program Administration, Eligibility Criteria, Service Delivery, and Forms. There are updates regarding the changes that will be effective in the Medicaid DRG conversion. These revised changes and documents are posted on the web with changes reflected in purple text.
Substitute the following:
Table of Contents
Section One, Program Administration
- Page 3: Revised language from “county” to “entity.”
- Page 5: Added definition of Disqualified Member.
Section Two, Eligibility Criteria
- Page 5: Updated language regarding resources of disqualified and non-household members.
- Page 5: Added definition of Alien Sponsor.
- Page 6: Added definition of Sponsored Alien.
- Page 7: Updated Alien Sponsor’s Resources.
- Page 14: Clarified language for verifying resources.
- Page 15: Updated language regarding income of disqualified and non-household members.
- Page 15: Added definition of Sponsored Alien.
- Page 16: Updated Alien Sponsor’s Income.
- Page 18: Clarified language for Disability Insurance Payments.
- Page 27: Updated language regarding 1040 U.S. Individual Income Tax Return.
- Page 29: Moved Step 9 to page 30.
- Page 30: Added Step 9 and updated language regarding Deductions and Payments to Persons Outside the Home.
Section Four, Service Delivery