What are the Eligibility Requirements?
Family planning services are provided on a sliding fee-scale. Clients cannot be denied services due to an inability to pay. Be prepared to answer questions to determine a fee (co-pay) for you. To do this the following documentation may be needed:
- Payroll information such as a pay check stub to determine family income;
- Mailing address information to determine your residency; and
- Verbal information stating the number of persons in your household to determine family size.
Clients who can use services are:
- Females who have not had sterilization surgery to prevent pregnancy and who are seeking family planning services; and
- Males who have not had a vasectomy and who are seeking family planning services.