IBIS is coming soon for medical billers. (311 KB, PDF)
IBIS is coming soon for social workers. (311 KB, PDF)
The Integrated Business Information System (IBIS) is the automated system that is being developed to streamline processes for the Children with Special Health Care Needs Services Program (CSHCN), Kidney Health Care Program (KHC), Hemophilia Assistance Program (HAP), and Title V Maternal and Child Health Fee-for-Service programs.
IBIS will replace the
- Automated System for Kidney Health Information Tracking (ASKIT)
- Children with Special Health Care Needs Management Information System (CMIS)
- Paper-based systems for the
- Hemophilia Assistance Program
- Title V Maternal and Child Health (MCH) fee-for-service contracts for prenatal, child health, and dental services.
The new system will automate some processes, and improve the efficiency of service delivery. It will also provide savings for IT maintenance and reduce overhead costs.
KHC, CSHCN Services Program, and HAP providers will be able to enroll online. They will also be able to process applications and travel claims faster in IBIS. Title V MCH providers will be able to determine eligibility and process claims faster in the new system.
Send comments or questions by e-mail to Texas IBIS.