The UpShot Online is a quarterly newsletter published by the Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS), Immunization Branch, providing Texas immunization and vaccine-related news and information.
To sign up for email updates each time a new UpShot
newsletter is published, click the button below:
The UpShot Online - 2014, 2nd Quarter (July 25, 2014)
- Back-to-School Shots for the 2014-15 School Year - by Wes Hodgson
- School Nurse Tips - by Linda Gibson, R.N.
- ImmTrac, a Single Source for Student Immunization Records - by Cheryl Harkey Gard
- Summer Immunization Campaigns to Help in Back-to-School Efforts - by Alma Lydia Thompson
- Plus... National Immunization Awareness Month (NIAM), August 2014; Quick Tips for Back-to-School Season; and more!
Important note: Back issues are kept for historical purposes only and may contain information that is outdated or no longer valid. For current information on any subject included in past issues of The UpShot Online, please contact the Department of State Health Services (DSHS), Immunization Branch (800) 252-9152.
Back Issues of The Upshot Online.
3 Question Survey
||Help us make the contents of The UpShot Online more informative and useful for our readers. Take the 3 Question Survey and let us know what you want to see in future issues.