The Executive Formulary Committee maintains and updates the DSHS Drug Formulary. It recommends standards of drug use, periodically reviews drugs listed in the formulary, consults with experts in clinical pharmacy, pharmacology, and other medical specialties, and makes other recommendations concerning drug use and policy as requested by the DSHS MHSA Behavioral Health Medical Director.
For complete information on the use and maintenance of the drug formulary or the role and purpose of the Committee, please see the rules in the Texas Administrative Code Title 25, Part 1, Chapter 415, Subchapter C.
File viewing information • Información de visualización de archivos
- New Drug Application Request Form (MS Word)
- Executive Formulary Committee Conflict of Interest Policy and Form (MS Word)
- Atypical Long-Acting Injection Approval Form - Approval required for: Invega® Sustenna™, Risperdal® Consta®, Zyprexa® Relprevv™ (MS Word) Revised April 5, 2013 - Posted May 13, 2013
- Comparison of Antipsychotic Attributes (PDF) Posted February 3, 2012
- Antipsychotic Adverse Reactions (MS Word) Posted February 14, 2012
- Cytochrome P450 Drug Metabolism (MS Word) Posted February 14, 2012
- Antipsychotic Tier Schedule (Including Relative Cost) – August 2012 [Revised July 12, 2013]Posted September 16, 2013
- Antipsychotic Tier - Average Adult Dosage, August 2012 (MS Excel)Posted September 2012