Information for Individuals Seeking Services


The Medicaid substance use disorder benefit is available to all persons who are recipients of Medicaid benefits, and are determined to need the services. Individuals on Medicaid who are enrolled in an Medicaid HMO must seek services from a provider contracted with the HMO. Individuals on Medicaid who not enrolled in an HMO can seek services from a qualified Medicaid provider of their choice.

Below is contact information for individuals who have questions or need assistance:

Last updated July 28, 2011