Take the Jurisprudence Exam
Click here to pay the exam fee or return to your exam for the Texas Board of Orthotics and Prosthetics Jurisprudence Exam (In the eCommerce system, this payment is referred to as a "purchase".)
To Get Started and Returning Users:
- Click on the Catalog tab.
- At the Catalog page, select the desired Category.
- Select the desired Examination under the Available Courses/Materials heading.
- Add your exam to your Cart to check out.
- Once you add the exam to your Cart, click the Check Out tab to complete the registration process.
- At the Check Out page, you can:
1. log in as a RETURNING USER if you have already created your online learning account and are adding another course or...
2. click the Create New User Account button and fill out the requested information to complete your registration. Use a valid email address for your login to receive your purchase receipt, login confirmation and instructions.
- Follow the link provided at the finish of your successful registration/check out. If you have provided a valid email address, you will be sent a confirmation email.
- You can return to the site at any time and follow the link in the yellow box to your course.
New Applicants: If you are a new applicant for licensure, print your certificate and submit it to the board office with your application. Retain a copy for your records.
For license renewal, print your certificate and maintain it in case you are selected for audit. If selected for audit, submit the certificate to the board office with your additional continuing education documents.