State Board of Examiners for Speech-Language Pathology and Audiology – Address Change


Use this link below to change your mailing address online. The change will be effective immediately. 

Speech-Language Pathologist, Speech-Language Pathologist Assistant, Audiologist, Audiologist Assistant and  Audiologist Intern  can change their mailing addresses online. Applicants cannot change their mailing addresses online.

  • You will need to create a user registration and attach a license in order to change your mailing address online unless you already created a user registration when completing an online initial or renewal application.
  • You will always use one user registration for all your licenses and license transactions (initial or renewal)
  • If you hold more than one license, you must change your mailing address for each license.
  • You may not change your name using this online transaction - you will need to submit proof of your new name to the board/program before staff changes the name on your license. 
  • This online transaction is only available in the US and Canada (you cannot log into the system from another foreign country).
  • There is no charge to change your mailing address.
  • Select this link to view FAQs

if you are unable to use the online mailing address change transaction, you may submit your address change in writing using the form at

  • Loading...
Last updated December 10, 2013
  • Loading...