Attending CenturyLink Classes
The state agency offers opportunities for interactive learning to local Texas WIC agencies through the Internet.
- Log in on the phone
– Call the toll-free telephone number listed with the class you want to attend.
– Enter the participant passcode listed, including the pound sign (#) after.
- Log in on your computer
– Enter the web page exactly as listed into your internet browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc)
– Click the “Guest” tab, enter your name and email address
– Click “Join meeting” & “I’m Already Dialed In”
Logging in to CenturlyLink Trainings
Training rooms will open for you to login 10-15 minutes before the scheduled start of the training . It is recommended that you sign in early, in order to have enough time to solve any technical issues you may encounter.
If no attendees are logged in to the training within 5 minutes after the scheduled start time, the class will be cancelled.
For hardware/software problems:
If you need assistance logging in or troubleshooting your system during a training, call CenturyLink at 1-800-485-0844
For non-technical questions about CenturyLink trainings:
Mandy Seay at 512-341-4516 or Mandy.Seay@dshs.state.tx.us or Yolanda BazDresch at 512-341-4443 or Yolanda.BazDresch@dshs.state.tx.us.