This season’s flu vaccine supply is plentiful, and vaccinations should be
readily available in your area. Here are several ways to find vaccination
- Check with your doctor or other usual health care provider for vaccine availability.
- Watch for announcements about flu vaccinations offered by supermarkets, drug stores and other businesses or commercial organizations in your community.
- Use the Flu Vaccine Finder feature to find vaccination locations in your area.
- Dial 2-1-1, the Texas Health Information and Referral Network, for vaccine availability from local public health departments and other non-profit organizations in your area.
- Check directly with your local public health department or nearest Texas Department of State Health Services Regional Office.